Living with Ephesians: Week 1
Cluster teaching materials for 12th October 2008
Ephesians 1:1-14, Our Inheritance in the Gospel
- Imagine you are all brothers and sisters and you have a very old aunt who is a multi millionaire – you are her heirs – what would it feel like? How would it change you and the cluster of which you are a part?
- What are some of the blessings that Paul puts in the past, that have already happened? Can you note some of the most important ones down and say what they mean, what they feel like?
- What are some of the blessings of the present? What do they mean to you as a group?
- What are God’s plans for future blessings? How do we avail ourselves of them?
- Can you share what being sealed with the promised Holy Spirit means to you?
Chris Pemberton, 30/09/2008